If you’re a renter, your largest monthly expense is probably your rent payment. Yet you don’t build your credit score by paying your rent on time. You can be penalized on your credit report for a rental eviction but you aren’t rewarded for being a responsible renter and making your rent payments. This puts you at a disadvantage because you’re not building credit with a major monthly expense. Homeowners build their credit score by paying their mortgage. It’s time you build your credit score by paying your rent.
SIGN UP ONLINE.
Complete our easy online enrollment by providing us with basic information about yourself and your rental lease.
WE’LL VERIFY YOUR PAYMENTS.
Our outstanding support team will verify your rent with your landlord or property manager and report your payments to TransUnion.
IMPROVE YOUR CREDIT HISTORY.
Build your credit history and gain the credit you deserve with your on-time rent payments!
For more information & enrollment: CLICK HERE
Build Your Financial Portfolio
- Credit Repair Webinar & Services (Most Popular UCES Protection Plan): CLICK HERE
- Secured Card (Credit Booster): CLICK HERE
- CreditMyRent (Rent Reporting Credit Booster): CLICK HERE
- Smart Credit (Credit Monitoring): CLICK HERE
- MyCare Plan (Wills & Trusts): CLICK HERE
If you have any questions about credit repair or the home buying process, we’d be happy to help answer any of them. Call or text our Fast Response Line at 803-563-3706
- Our Reviews: www.LatimoreGroupReviews.com
- FREE Home Buyer Webinar: www.ColumbiaHouseBuyers.com (Mistakes to Avoid When Buying a Home!)
- FREE Home Search Mobile App (Download): www.HouseHuntingApp.com
- FREE Instant Access To Your Home Value: www.ColumbiaHouseValue.com
Disclaimer: Credit Repair and the other product offerings through Financial Education Services/UCES are additional services offered by The Latimore Group and it’s affiliated partners. This site is hosted and maintained by the Latimore Group, REALTORS® with Keller Williams Realty, Columbia NE. Financial Education Services, it’s products/services and it’s partners are not affiliated with Keller Williams Realty. These trademark holders do not sponsor The Latimore Group.